Customer service - Contact us
Due to unfortunate circumstances, we can not assist you with order issues for orders that were made between April 2021 and November 9th 2021. For any order issues between these dates, please contact your credit card company for a dispute or chargeback for your refund. If that route is not to your satisfaction, please contact us again as we are happy to issue partial store credits to address the issue which can be used on any future order. Returns can not be accepted for any order placed during this period.
Phone Support Suspended During Owner Transfership - due to limited resources along with increased volume we are only providing phone support with a call back as we deem necessary to resolve the issue. Please allow us every opportunity to resolve your issue in writing through digital channels. Your patience is appreciated as we work hard to serve our customers while also rebuilding our teams and continuing to keep everyone safe & healty this holiday season.
In Writing Response Time: Delayed During Owner Transfership. If you still need assistance with an order that was made after November 8th 2021 login to your account then submit an RMA request for expedited resolution. There is also a field on your order's history page that you can send us a message regarding your order. Lastly, the old toll-free phone number was changed with the transition of the company to new management. The new number will be made available and published when phone support resumes.
Under New Management....Again and Better this time! We Promise
We are happy to assist you with any issue for orders made on any channel after November 8th 2021 via a digital method as all inquiries must be made in writing. For questions about an order or for more information about our products, please use the form below. Please ensure to include your order number and/or product SKU you inquire about.
Before you contact us:
- You must contact us via the channel in which you placed your order. If you placed your order on another website, we must provide customer service through that website as per our agreements with other online sales channels for listing our products. Any inquiries made through this website on orders placed through other sales channels (ie. Jet, Bonanza) will not be replied to.
- Orders using our Free Economy Shipping code DELAYSHIP dispatches according to the Free Economy Shipping Dispatch Schedule >> GO >>
- Discounts and promotions can not be applied retroactively. Codes are case-sensitive as well. For more information on redeeming promotion codes please see our help section page Discounts, Vouchers, Store Credits, & Gift Certificates.
- You may wish to check our new Help Center for a faster answer to your question. Go to Help Center >>
- Check your tracking information. You can log into your account, click order history, click the order you inquire about, and click the tracking link to see where the order is. If the item says it has been delivered but it has not, the first step is to contact your local USPS route carrier/Office as they are very good about locating mis-delivered parcels.
- Check your store credits. If you are missing an item, check to see if you have a new store credit. If so, the item(s) did not ship and a store credit was issued as per our OOS policy.
- If you are inquiring about outstanding items, and you have not received a refund, store credit notice, or back order notice, please check your original packing slip for more information, and/or your inbox for additional communications as more information is sent as it becomes available.
- Please only contact us one-time via one communication avenue about an issue. If you do attempt to contact us via our many channels this will delay our reply as we must ensure multiple replies are not sent.
- Finally, from time to time, issues come up. Our sincerest apology in advance, and we are happy to take action to remedy any issues that do come up. But, in an effort to maintain a positive work environment for our customer service team, please be kind and respectful and you can expect to receive the same in return, for the issue was most likely not from their error and they are simply a messenger in the process. We appreciate your help with this.
All inquries must be made in writing for tracking, recording, and resolution purposes. Submitting this information provides our team the ability to have remedial action readily available when replied to. Inquiries made without a valid email address with detailed description may not be replied to.
FOR EXPEDITED ACTION: If you have an item or items outstanding and you have not received a store credit, submit an RMA request indicating you didnt receive the item for expedited action.