Contact us right way via our contact form if any are items damaged during transit. Requests for replacement of damaged items must be received in writing within 15 days of order's dispatch date, in the original packaging, unopened, and will be replaced with the same item or another item of equal or greater value. If you see explicit damage on the shipping package, you can reject delivery, and we will initiate a claim with USPS as well as get a replacement order out to you right away.
Please, do not throw away your shipping box or any packing materials until you are 100% sure that you have received all items. Some of our items are so small that they are found deep within the packing material. If you feel you are missing an item please recheck all of your packing materials again.
It is our #1 priority to provide quality Miniature Dollhouse products. We have many checkpoints in place to ensure that your order is correct and of the highest quality items. But from time to time things happen, and mistakes are made. In the event you receive items that were not what you expected, needed, or damaged we will except returns under the following conditions:
1. All returns must be accompanied by a return code - To obtain a return code, within 15 days of delivery, initiate an RMA through our new self serve return process. Click here for instructions to generate an RMA number.
2. All returns must be received within 15 days of receipt of the return's RMA authorization. Exceptions can be made for this return window as we are happy to work with you to get to you the items that work for your project. However, we can not issue cash refunds for returns outside of this window. Refunds for exceptions made will be as store credit only.
3. All Items must be unopened, in the original packaging and in resale condition.
4. Damaged items will be replaced with same or similar items only.
5. All returns must be sent back in packaging that prevents damage to the items. Items that do not withstand return shipping will not be refunded.
6. Customer may be responsible for all shipping costs to return items. Please note that we will not refund for customer paid shipping fees. If the reason for return is a result of our mistake, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a paid return shipping label to be issued.
7. Overstock, Special Order Items, Paint, Glue, Videos, Magazines, Catalogs, Blueprints, or Tools may not be returned.
8. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping charges are also non-refundable. We will waive our 20% restocking fee if you accept your refund as in-store credit. We reserve the right to withhold original shipping fees from any returns/refunds on orders that were eligible for free shipping, but as a result of the return no longer would qualify for free shipping.
9. We reserve the right to issue store credit only for returns that are not due to damage, and for returns that are exceptions made outside the above criteria. Late returns may be subject to a 50% restocking fee and refunded only as store credit. Store credits are systematically valid for 1 year; we are happy to extend upon request.
10. Returns or refunds for orders paid by check or money order will be issued in-store credit only.
11. Because of the weight, size, and number of boxes for Dollhouses, returns on Dollhouses will not be accepted. If there is an issue with the dollhouse, please contact us with the faulty part numbers, and we will be happy to replace that part number subject to availability.
12. Above all else superior customer service is our #1 goal! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you should contact us in writing through our contact us form for a remedy.